Chef | Grand View Hotel Bowen
By: Waymark Hotels
Waymark Hotels Group is currently seeking an experienced and energetic Chef to join our kitchen team at the Grand View Hotel located in Bowen QLD.
As a Chef, your daily responsibilities will include assisting our team in maintaining an efficient and proactive kitchen operation ensuring that all meals are of high quality and are prepared in a timely manner. To be successful, you must possess the following:
- Previous experience within a fast paced commercial kitchen
- Availability to work any hospitality hours
- Ability to work well under a high pressure environment
- Brilliant communication skills to all team members
- Certificate III in Commercial Cookery preferred but not essential
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years’ experience do you have as a chef?
- Which of the following culinary arts qualifications have you obtained?
- What’s your expected annual base salary?