Duty Manager | RedEarth & Isa Hotels
By: Waymark Hotels
With two different busy hotels side by side and the largest Liquor Warehouse in North West QLD, there is priceless exposure to gain experience and opportunities for growth within the hotels. The RedEarth Boutique Hotel features a luxury boutique hotel, restaurant, state of the art gaming facilities, bar and bottle shop. The Isa Hotel features the biggest gaming facilities in town, Bar and Grill, affordable accommodation and function room. As the Duty Manager, you will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the RedEarth & Isa Hotel and leading an experienced team to provide a high level of customer service to our patrons. The following skills, behaviours and qualifications are essential:
- Hotel management experience in a high-volume food, bar, function, gaming and retail environment – minimum 1 year full time experience required
- Current Approved Manager, RMLV, RSA and RSG
- Strong leadership, training and motivational skills
- High standard of personal presentation & hygiene
- Availability to work rotating hospitality roster
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage conflict, remain calm under pressure and work unsupervised
- Full time salaried position
- Challenging and rewarding career
- Incentives and recognition
- Clean, safe & enjoyable work environment
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years’ experience do you have as a duty manager?
- What’s your expected annual base salary?