Provide Responsible Service of Alcohol
This short course meets the learning requirements of SITHFAB002 Provide Responsible Service of Alcohol. This unit deals with the performance outcomes, skill and knowledge required to responsibly sell or serve alcohol and to satisfy the requirements for the sale and service of alcohol under Queensland State legislation.
They Will Learn:
- About the laws
- Why RSA is important to everyone
- Who can be served
- The fines
- How to prevent harm to others
- What identification to ask for
- Refusal of service
- Identify signs of intoxication
- The effect of alcohol …and much more!
Who Should Do This Course?
- Food and Beverage Attendants
- Liquor Retail Sales Staff
- Security Venue Staff
- Gaming Venue Attendants